… is a cruciform style, wooden church located near the southern border of Sigdal.
Originating in 1665, this church is situated next to the Nedre Vatnås farm. The church has late Gothic crucifix, altar, pulpit and chancel screen carved by Christopher Knight in 1665. The painted wall decorations were received in 1679, supplemented in the 1700s. It has seating for 125 people.
Description of the church (på norsk) at the DIS-Buskerud web site.
Photos and Maps