… is located near Nedre Eggedal, in Sidgal, Buskerud, Norway.
Photos and description submitted by Dianne Enger Snell
The two old stabburs on the Enger farm (far right in photo) have been used from 1751. The present house was built in 1967. The small yellow building was once used as a post office. In the bygdebok this farm is known as #123, Engar, sore. The history dates back to 1350, and this section of the farm (Bruk 1, Erik-Engar) dates from 1700 under the same family ownership.